Friday 23 September 2011

Just like that...

Oh,I almost forgot how it felt to accept an apology. For the record,it DOES feel great! Even now! And I finally think that I love the word 'no strings attached' so much that I might marry it by the time I turn thirty. It was invented for me only! It's like one of those slumber parties you don't have to buy gifts for but you still get to eat the best leftovers and watch the scariest movies. And I'm enjoying being a little cruel too. You see,I've been a nice girl all my life. So,I decided to get a makeover and be the devious vamp for a change. I'm incorporating subtle changes in my wardrobe too. But if I get bored soon,you won't even get to see my makeover! Because I've been really busy(and lazy)these days. So,didn't really get time for pictures. I DID carry my camera to places but I either forgot or wasn't allowed to click pictures. Anyway,Durga Pujo will be here any minute and I promise to make it up to you then. So,a lot of pictures are coming up. Also,my friend Moumita will be coming back to Kolkata too. She's obsessed with my camera. So,you need picture-less posts now to make sure that you're ready for the picture overdose. And I'm finally thinking of making my relationship status 'it's complicated' though I know people'll interpret it quite oppositely. But who cares?And I'm also thinking of getting a tattoo after passing out. Feel free to suggest designs,good studios in Kolkata,precautions,anything. Nothing like free advice. I'd really appreciate it.As of now,I'd leave you with a picture that means a lot to me.It's not related in any way to my post or maybe it is,in some way or the other. I just wanted to share it with you for a long time.I clicked it from a Park Street cemetery. I don't know why but I can look at it forever and still not have enough of it. It shows the blend of the old and the new,the emerging and the forgotten so beautifully!

7 comments:

  1. aha.. metamorphose period I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been,sweetie?I missed you!And hell yeah,metamorphose with a capital 'M'!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. only a soul sister can think tis way...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sananda!Yay!You're here again!Can't wait for Pujo!See ya.Mwah.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for your pictures eagerly!!!And getting a tattoo sounds so cool...I m really scared to getting one though!!Wish all relationship probs gets untangled soon !!!

    HAppy Durga Puja !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @simple girl,I hope I won't disappoint you.

    @Lipsy,those aren't problems.It's complicated but I like the way it is.

    ReplyDelete